Arteco, a leading developer and manufacturer of quality antifreeze coolants and heat transfer fluids for automotive and industrial applications, is looking for a Senior Development Chemist.
Senior Development Chemist @ Arteco
As Development Chemist, you manage the developments for our product portfolio. You are responsible for the additive package development as well as for product development in relation to coolants, heat transfer fluids and hot-test or running-in fluids. In addition to research and development, you will also have OEM and supplier contacts in support of the product range and upcoming product introductions.
- You develop product formulations that meet market global, regional and/or key OEM requirements in alignment with the business plan.
- You participate in the support of the Company’s worldwide coolants marketing and manufacturing activities to enable identification of future product needs and supplier intelligence.
- You develop long-term technical relationships with industry driver partners.
- You use your acquired skills to provide guidance and coaching to lab technicians and other colleagues. At a later stage, you give presentations and provide trainings.
- You act as an ambassador for the Arteco values, Code of Conduct and policies.
- You hold a Master or PhD degree in Chemistry. A solid working experience in the field is desirable, but we also want to have a chat with ambitious graduates.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of Dutch and German and presentation skills are assets for customer contacts.
- Collaborating with other research team members, our sales teams and industry partners is your second nature.
- You have strong and in depth scientific knowledge and good technical insights.
- Your creative and analytical skills will lead to success in this position.
Arteco offers you a challenging role in a growing and financially sound company. You will be working in an international environment with high quality and safety standards. You will join a dynamic team who values independent thinking and teamwork. Arteco believes people are key to their success, giving employees opportunities for personal development and growth. Arteco offers a competitive salary package, group insurance, health insurance, meal vouchers, a large vacation entitlement, the possibility to work from home 1 day per week…
Find out more about this job offer and the application process at: