Privacy is a crucial matter for Catalisti. Therefore we find it important, in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Belgian privacy law, to inform you as thoroughly as possible about our processing of your personal data by setting out which personal data we collect, for what purposes we use this data, how we protect this data, and how we enable you to exercise your privacy rights.
Personal data collected and processed by CatalistiCatalisti may collect personal data which identifies you as an individual (directly or indirectly through the combination with other information held by Catalisti) for the following specific purposes:
- Membership application: If the company or organisation to which you belong applies for Catalisti membership, a membership application form needs to be filled out. In this form the full name and function title of the legal representative and the full name, function title, email address and phone number of one or more employees that will act as Catalisti’s point of contact will be collected.
- Event registration: If you wish to participate in a Catalisti event, you will be asked to provide your full name, email address, function title (optional) as well as your company or organisation name through a registration form on this website. Catalisti may also ask you to provide your billing details in case you are not eligible to attend the even free of charge.
- Mailing list subscription: If you wish to stay in touch and up-to-date with all the latest news from the Catalisti network, you can subscribe to our mailing list by submitting a subscription form that collects your full name and email address, as well as your company or organisation type, name and membership status.
- Project generation and execution: In the context of Catalisti project generation and execution, a company or organisation can provide Catalisti with the full name, function title, email address and phone number of one or more employees that will act as Catalisti’s point(s) of contact for the project in question.
- Others: Catalisti may also collect and process personal data you voluntarily provide in other instances, e.g. when emailing or calling a Catalisti employee, when physically or virtually meeting a Catalisti employee, or when handing your business card to a Catalisti employee. Collecting and processing these data allows Catalisti to contact you again in order to provide you with the services, advice or information you requested, to respond to your queries, to handle your complaints, to invite you to scheduled meetings, or to exchange your contact details, after obtaining your explicit consent, in response to a third party contact request. In these instances, Catalisti collects and processes your full name, email address, phone number, function title, as well as your company or organisation name.
- Vlaams Agentschap Innoveren & Ondernemen (VLAIO) for the purposes of evaluation of project proposals and management of approved or completed projects
- Catalisti’s third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, IT services, payment services, and other similar services to enable them to provide these services to Catalisti
- other recipients based on legitimate interests as permitted under applicable law
Security, reliability and storage of your personal dataCatalisti is committed to making sure your personal data are secure. Catalisti implements appropriate technical and organizational measures and integrated the necessary safeguards to maximally protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other unlawful forms of processing. Catalisti takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data in its possession is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use. Catalisti stores your personal data no longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined above.
Your privacy rightsYou may
- ask Catalisti whether it processes personal data about you, for which purposes, the categories of personal data concerned, to which recipients those data have been disclosed, and (where possible) the envisaged period for which those data will be stored (or the criteria used to determine that period)
- ask Catalisti a copy of the personal data undergoing processing (including for data portability purposes) and have it rectified
- object against the further processing on the basis of your legitimate interests and request erasure of your personal data
- request that the processing of your personal data is restricted by Catalisti
- request not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you