This edition focusses on stimulating biobased product development through a market-driven approach, with particular attention for innovation, co-development and operational implementation in the following markets: home and personal care, pharmaceuticals, construction, packaging, transportation, coating, adhesives, detergence, textile, as well as a dedicated cross-market stream on biobased solutions for infants and kids (toys, cosmetics, etc.).
The event includes 30 targeted conferences with more than 100 international speakers providing first-hand insights and updates, one-to-one business meetings with majors actors from the biobased market, an exhibition zone with 50 stands featuring manufacturers, start-ups, chemists, clusters, regions, development agencies and hundreds of professionals from across the biobased chemical industry value chain, and finally visits to major French industrial (or research laboratory) sites. In short, the Plant Based Summit is the ideal opportunity for participants to contribute to the evolution of plant-based, green and sustainable chemistry!
Find out more about the event, the programme and the speakers at: www.plantbasedsummit.com.
BIOKET, the BIOeconomy Key Enabling Technologies conference, aims to contribute to the rise of KETs by promoting emerging KETs applied in the bioeconomy sector. The first edition of BIOKET gathered +300 key players of the sector. The second edition, BIOKET 2021 promises to once again be an uplifting conference dedicated to processes and technolgies applied to biomass. BIOKET 2021 runs from 16-18 March 2021 in Lille, France.
What to expect?
- Keynotes: an inspiring and targeted conference program which will tackle topics such as advanced and innovative biomass pretreatment; technologies for biomass conversion and functionalization; extraction, separation and purification of biomass; process modelisation and analytical methods and tools; innovative tools; design of bioprocesses, advanced fermentation
- Business leads: expand your network and build new international partnership with the key players and experts of the sector. BIOKET is offering you lots of opportunities to meet your tomorrows partners such as networking breaks and dinner or the pre-scheduled B2B meetings
- Business and technology promotion: a large area will be dedicated for the exhibition and the poster session
- EU project workshops: VALUEMAG and IBISBA (Industrial Biotechnology Innovation and Synthetic Biology Accelerator)
Who will attend?
- Biobased products producers
- First and second transformation actors
- Chemical, biotech and engineering companies
- Feedstocks suppliers
- Equipment manufacturer
- R&D and technical centers
Find out more about the event and the programme at: https://bioket-2020.b2match.io/page-3501
The conference will discuss trends and developments for a sustainable future economy, based on biogenic, renewable, and recycled carbon. Based on the foundations built in the past decades, this sustainable economy can now be realised with new technological advancements, supporting regulations, and a change in our way of living. The conference will shed light on the role of biotechnology in this bigger picture.
The CIC2021 will cover markets like textiles (for technical as well as clothing applications), and food (with a focus on functional ingredients), that have a strong impact on our daily life and also the economy as a whole. Furthermore, the production of aromatics from biomass and the utilisation of carbon-rich gases (e.g. CO2 or biogas) will be discussed. Also, the final of the Global Biobased Businessplan Competition (G-BiB), will take place on the second day of the conference, showcasing the most promising concepts for innovative bio-renewable chemicals, materials or fuel products.
CIC expects an audience of over 180 with industry representatives, a large number of national and international SMEs, research institutions, and stakeholders from politics. CIC has established itself during the past years as a platform to initiate partnerships along value chains in the bio- and circular economy.
Please mark your calendars, more information about the programme, speakers and registration procedure will follow soon on https://www.clib2021.de/.
Besides bilateral meetings, this year’s edition of the ECP Summer Summit also features panel discussions and a keynote. Focus topics include chemistry, bioeconomy, biotechnology, digitization, big data and blockchain, nanotechnology, engineering, new materials, renewable raw materials, and polymers.
More information about the event, the programme and the registration procedure can be found at https://3rd-ecp-summer-summit.ascrion.com/.