16 March 2021 - 18 March 2021
BIOKET, the BIOeconomy Key Enabling Technologies conference, aims to contribute to the rise of KETs by promoting emerging KETs applied in the bioeconomy sector. The first edition of BIOKET gathered +300 key players of the sector. The second edition, BIOKET 2021 promises to once again be an uplifting conference dedicated to processes and technolgies applied to biomass. BIOKET 2021 runs from 16-18 March 2021 in Lille, France.
What to expect?
- Keynotes: an inspiring and targeted conference program which will tackle topics such as advanced and innovative biomass pretreatment; technologies for biomass conversion and functionalization; extraction, separation and purification of biomass; process modelisation and analytical methods and tools; innovative tools; design of bioprocesses, advanced fermentation
- Business leads: expand your network and build new international partnership with the key players and experts of the sector. BIOKET is offering you lots of opportunities to meet your tomorrows partners such as networking breaks and dinner or the pre-scheduled B2B meetings
- Business and technology promotion: a large area will be dedicated for the exhibition and the poster session
- EU project workshops: VALUEMAG and IBISBA (Industrial Biotechnology Innovation and Synthetic Biology Accelerator)
Who will attend?
- Biobased products producers
- First and second transformation actors
- Chemical, biotech and engineering companies
- Feedstocks suppliers
- Equipment manufacturer
- R&D and technical centers
Find out more about the event and the programme at: https://bioket-2020.b2match.io/page-3501