- This event has passed.
Catalisti Open Consortium Meeting – Renewable Chemicals
1 June 2017 @ 12:00 - 17:30
Registration is CLOSED
Please join us at the Catalisti Open Consortium Meeting Renewable Chemicals on June 1st 2017.
At this meeting you can find new collaboration opportunities, meet new partners and explore innovative technologies, ideas and concepts in the passionate field of Renewable Chemicals.
|13h30||Bio aromatics: in Flanders and cross-border collaborations|
|Biorizon & Biohart (Kelly Servaes, VITO)|
|Manufacturing and Application of Innovative bio-Aromatics (Geert Deroover, Chemstream)|
|Refining of wood to aromatics (Bert Lagrain, KU Leuven)|
|14h30||Renewable Chemicals: Fact or Myth? (Rudy Dams, 3M)|
|15h30||Overview of upcoming EU calls (Veronique Vennekens & Nand De Klerck, VLEVA)|
|15h50||Overview of project pitches (Catalisti)|
|16h||Project pitch exhibition|
Companies and knowledge institutions can pitch new project ideas to the participants in order to find partners for collaboration.
Guidelines and timings for companies
Please send us your project ideas or inform us of topics of interest before May 22th 2017 by e-mail to email@example.com.
Overview pitches from knowledge institutions
- Chitosan conversion into specific Oligomers for use in different applications – VITO
- Valorization of insect protein to different applications – VITO
- Medium for Improved Industrial Conversion “MIMIC” – VITO
- Enzymatic synthesis of glycosylated molecules for use in food, cosmetics and fine chemicals – VITO & Ghent University
- Enzymatic hydrolysis of proteins into tailored peptides and their use in different applications – VITO
- Biobased pigments and higher valuables from algea – VITO & Thomas More
- Biogenic, depolymerizable and degradable designed, XL-monomers and polymers with new thermal and physical properties – University of Antwerp
- Catalytic amination of alcohols – University Ghent
- Acrylonitrile and their Carbon FIbers from Renewable Resources – KULeuven
- Ethyleen Glycol from Sugars – KULeuven
- Novel Bisphenols with low toxicity potential – KULeuven
- Novel Branched short Polyhydric Alcohols from Renewable Resources – KULeuven
- Sustainable Conjugated Triglycerides – KULeuven
Hotel Ter Elst
Catalisti members: FREE