We are people against dirty® (PAD), and we’ve always done things differently. We are fearless thinkers, mad scientists and adventurous designers who believe that making soap leads to brave ideas, bold inventions and beautiful bubbles.
We are small, but we have big plans to make the world a cleaner, greener, more colourful place. And we invite everyone to join us as we pioneer a future where doing business is doing good for all.
People leader: R&D Manager
Role purpose: As the EU regulatory expert you will be in charge of product and product labelling regulatory compliance.
- You’ll be advising the formulators, the researchers and the product teams on do’s and don’ts, on product labelling, formula claims as well as on novel concepts
- You’ll guard the legal framework for safe handling and formulation of ingredients
- You’ll instruct the regulatory assistant on issuing safety data sheets and product registrations in the countries we operate in
- You will ensure the compilation of cosmetic files
- You’ll be seeking assistance from external consultants in our key sales hubs abroad as and when needed
- You’ll relate to the entire business including our sales team and customer care on questions and issues as they arise
- You’ll be monitoring legislation pertaining to all aspects of manufacturing and putting on the market of detergents and cosmetics and their ingredients. You’ll participate to detergent industry meetings for that purpose and will stay informed through newsletters and the like.
- You’ll proactively advise the business and develop a regulatory strategy framework.
- Will be motivated and have great initiative
- A strong communicator
- Should have an interest in great people leadership
- Structured and able to work autonomously
- A strategic thinking
- A professional proficiency in English with another European language
- Able to travel
- A scientific education within Chemistry, Biology, Agronomy, Toxicology or Similar
- Experience in chemical industry would definitely be a plus
- Minimum 3 years of regulatory experience with REACH, BPR, CLP and SDS’es
- Highly experienced with formulation safety assessment and claim support and experienced with safety data sheet software
- A formal recognition as a cosmetic safety assessor and Detnet expert would be an advantage
- Project management and coordination experience
For more information and to apply, click HERE