- This event has passed.
Smart Industry Week – Tech meets Chem
January 24 @ 11:00 - 16:00
Accelerating the implementation of digital technologies in cities, ports and industries is one of the core objectives of The Beacon. In order to foster sustainable opportunities for our tech companies, The Beacon organizes four thematic weeks every year, such as this Smart Industry Week.
This Week is organized in full collaboration with Catalisti, the R&D Spearhead Cluster for the chemical and plastics industry. Together, we have defined a snappy one-day program that provides multiple opportunities for tech and chem companies to meet and foster relations.
- 10.30 – 11.00: Registration & welcome
- 11.00 – 12.00: Presentation of Catalisti R&D program “DAP²CHEM” by Catalisti, and Janssen – Lessons learned and way forward for digital research projects in the chemical and life science industry
- 12.00- 13.30: Network lunch and tech fair, where participants from the chemistry industry can meet technology companies (*)
- 13.30 – 16.00: Seminar, AR/VR in the Chemistry Industry, featuring Orange, Iristick and the training and education organisation of the process industry ACTA
(*) The Beacon Community Members will have the opportunity to present their company and technology at a small trade fair, organized in Amoras. Participants from the chemical industry will receive a booklet displaying all (tech) exhibitors, in order to facilitate matchmaking.
All experts from chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical companies interested in (digital) innovation, such as:
- Plant Operation Managers
- Quality Insurance
- Maintenance /Inspection Managers/Engineers
- Asset Owners/Managers
- Digital Transformation Manager
This is a physical meeting that will be held at the premises of The Beacon. Participation is free upon registration. The meeting will be held in English, unless this is not necessary given the audience.
The Beacon reserves the right to charge a 50 EUR no-show fee to registered participants that don’t show up at the event. The no-show fee will be waived in case the registered participant has notified The Beacon 48 hours before the event.
The possibility of having a booth at the trade fair is restricted to The Beacon Community Members.
THE BEACON SMART INDUSTRY WEEK
The Beacon is the community for digital technology leaders. The Smart Industry Week is a concept in which The Beacons collaborates with other organizations to share knowledge about smart industry, inspire all stakeholders, and foster collaboration. For more information about the Smart Industry Week, please visit the website of The Beacon at https://www.thebeacon.eu