- This event has passed.
Smart Asset Inspection Demo Day op 24/11
November 24 @ 13:30 - 18:00
Innovative technology and digitisation have led to spectacular developments in the use of robotics, drones and ROVs for asset inspection and maintenance. As part of the Smart Industry Week, BEMAS & The Beacon invite you to the Smart Asset Inspection Demo Day on Thursday 24 November.
Next to attending several presentations, you can discover and watch demos of a broad range of maintenance & asset inspection robots, UAV’s, ROVs, crawlers, platforms, solutions and services.
Exhibitors are company that provide robotic/drone solutions for (predictive) maintenance.
Participants are maintenance/inspection experts and engineers, maintenance managers and anyone interested in learning about the latest new technological developments. The exhibitors will present solutions that fit multiple industries, such as (but not exclusive) chemical and petrochemical industry, maritime, logistics and manufacturing…
The trade fair will be open from 13.30h until 18.00h.
- 13:30 – Opening trade fair
- 14:00 – Formal welcome by Erica Caluwaerts, Vice-Mayor for Innovation, City of Antwerp
- 14.15 – Welcome by the hosts – BEMAS, The Beacon and Datacenter United
- 14:30 – Insight presentation 1 (10′) – SGS, The Future of Statutory Inspections
- 15:05 – Insight presentation 2 (10′) – Aeromon, Mobile Fugitive Emissions Monitoring in Maintenance and Operations
- 15:40 – Insight presentation 3 (10′) – CSpect, Applications of Telescopic Pole Systems and ROVs in Industry
- 16:15 – Insight presentation 4 (10′) – BASF, Our Vision on Implementing Robots & Drones for Inspection, Maintenance & Cleaning in a Chemical Environment
- 17:00 – Insight presentation 5 (10′) – Skyebase and Falcker, The Asset Care Platform
- 18:00 – End
- H2O Drones
- Waygate Technologies
Participants can register for free. Registration fees are due for exhibitors.
The exhibitor boots are fairly straight-forward arrangements, as we’re trying to make this a low-treshold event. All exhibitors will receive a table and a set of chairs, connection to the power network (normal 230V) and wireless internet. Exhibitors can bring their own backdrops or roll-up banners and of course, their inspection or maintenance robots!
BEMAS, the Belgian Maintenance Association vzw-asbl, is a dynamic non-profit organisation for Maintenance and Asset Management Professionals. We address both maintenance & asset managers in industry and other asset intensive organisations, and suppliers of maintenance services and solutions. The mission of BEMAS is to create a larger awareness and appreciation for maintenance and asset management, maintenance, reliability & asset management. BEMAS yearly organises 150+ initiatives (webinars, seminars, open training sessions, in company training sessions company visits, working groups, events, etc…) welcoming well over 2.000 participants.
ABOUT THE BEACON
The Beacon is the Community of digital technology pioneers. It is a virtual and physical meeting space that fosters collaboration. The Beacon sets up activities and matchmaking, and manages a work and meeting space of 9,300m². The Beacon creates a context where technology pioneers can be inspired, learn from each other, and ultimately collaborate. Because the challenges of our ports, cities and industries require collaboration, as much as they require innovation.
The Beacon was founded by Agoria, Imec, Lantis, Port of Antwerp, City of Antwerp and University of Antwerp.