- This event has passed.
RRB Conference: 14th International Conference on Renewable Resources and Biorefineries
30 May 2018 @ 09:00 - 1 June 2018 @ 14:00
Delegates from university, industry, governmental and non-governmental organizations and venture capital providers will present their views on industrial biotechnology, sustainable (green) chemistry and agricultural policy related to the use of renewable raw materials for non-food applications and energy supply. The conference further aims at providing an overview of the scientific, technical, economic, environmental and social issues of renewable resources and biorefineries in order to give an impetus to the biobased economy and to present new developments in this area.
The conference will provide a forum for leading political, corporate, academic and financial people to discuss recent developments and set up collaborations.
- Bioactive compounds from biomass
- Biobased materials
- Biomass fractionation·
- Biocatalysis for bioresource transformation
- Bioproducts from woody biomass
- Chemical platform molecules
- Cyanobacterial and algal technology
- Downstream processing
- Environmental protection using microorganisms
- Metabolic engineering of cell factories
- Pretreatment and transformation of lignocellulosics
- Single cell oil production
- Thermochemical transformations of biomass
- Valorization of biomass waste streams
For more information and early bird registration click HERE