- This event has passed.
InTiCosm Kick-Off Meeting
January 18 @ 10:00 - 12:30
What’s the link between green cargo ships and cosmetics? The InTiCosm project of course! This interregional collaboration between Flanders, France and Wallonia aims to develop and use biobased compounds, also called green cargo ships, in cosmetic formulation. During a virtual kick-off meeting on 18 January 2021 (10h-12h30), participants have the unique opportunity to discover the ambition behind this project.
- 10h00 – Opening Speech by Sandrine Bouquillon (URCA)
- 10h05 – Project structure: workpackages and communication
- 10h10 – Cargos for Green Cosmetics
1. About biosourced dendrimers – Katia Bacha and Sandrine Bouquillon (URCA)
2. Cosmetic applications of poly(2-oxazoline)s: from general aspects to pickering emulsions – Véronique Rataj (ULille), Richard Hoogenboom (UGent) and Valentin Bardoula (ULille/UGent)
3. Enzymatic functionalisation of green compounds with antioxidant molecules and their application in cosmetics – Winnie Dejonghe and Yamini Satyawali (VITO)
- 11h10 – Interaction with skin biomimetic membranes and cytotoxic effect – Magali Deleu (ULiège) and Jean Claude Monboisse (URCA)
- 11h30 – Continuous chemistry: technological innovation for the cosmetic industry – Julien Estager (Certech)
- 11h50 – Testimony from the cosmetic network – Amandine Goubert (Cosmetic Valley)
- 12h00 – Q&A