- This event has passed.
Closing Event BIOHARV
February 3 @ 08:50 - 17:30
8h50: Welcome session
9h00–11h00: Ferro/Piezoelectric PVDF – Industrial and Academic Developments
- Thibault Soulestin (Arkéma PiezoTech) – Processing and applications of fluorinated electroactive polymers
- Barbara Stadlober (Joanneum Research) – Fabrication strategies of PVDF-TrFE based novel devices on flexible and ultraflexible substrates
- Anaëlle Talbourdet (Brochier Technologies) – PVDF-based textiles for smart applications
- Bruno Ameduri (Institut Charles Gerhardt) – Poly(vinylidene fluoride) and VDF copolymers as unique electroactive materials
- Lei Zhu (Case Western Reserve University) – High piezoelectricity in PVDF polymers enhanced by oriented amorphous fraction
- Jean-Marie Raquez (UMons) – Impact of PMMA and quenching on PVDF b-crystallization and related electroactive properties
11h30-12h30: Biobased Piezoelectric PLA – BIOHARV INTERREG project
- Cédric Samuel/Sophie Barrau (IMT Lille Douai/ULille) – MDO-processing of PiezoPLA, structures, properties relationships and large-area prototyping
- Birgit Stubbe (Centexbel) – PiezoPLA processing into textile tapes / fabrics, prototyping routes and their electromechanical performances
- Mohamed Rguiti / Christian Courtois (UPHF) – Electromechanical performance prediction of PiezoPLA films for harvesting, sensing and transduction
- Philippe Leclere (UMons) – On the characterization of piezoelectric properties at the nanoscale of PLA-based thin films and electrospun nanofibers
14h30–15h30: Interactive Session – Q&A
16h00–17h30: Round Table – Forum on Future Projects
You can register for this event for free via https://www.centexbel.be/nl/agenda/closing-event-bioharv.
BIOHARV is a cross-border collaboration between Flanders, France and Wallonia, with research partners IMT Lille Douai (project leader), Armines, Centexbel, University of Mons, University of Lille and University Polytechnique Hauts-De-France. Its goal is to evaluate and optimize shear piezoelectric properties of PLA, develop reliable melt-state processes for the production of piezoelectic PLA films and fibers, set up prototyping routes for energy µ-generators and sensors, as well as consolidate a cross border French-Belgian network on the topic of (biobased) electroactive polymers. More info about the project.