March 10 - March 12
Biomass is a wonderful resource to be transformed into chemicals, biobased materials, food and feed ingredients or energy. Still, adaption and optimisation of transformation processes and technologies is a real challenge in order to valorise all biomass fractions in a circular approach. In the context of Industry 4.0, Key Enabling Technologies (KETs) provide the basis for innovation in a range of products across all industrial sectors. They underpin the shift to a greener economy, are instrumental in modernizing the industrial base, and drive the development of entirely new industries.
BIOKET, the BIOeconomy Key Enabling Technologies conference aims to contribute to the rise of KETs by promoting emerging KETs applied in the bioeconomy sector. The first edition of BIOKET gathered +300 key players of the sector. The second edition, BIOKET 2020 promises to once again be an uplifting conference dedicated to processes and technolgies applied to biomass. This year’s edition runs from 10-12 March 2020 in Lille, France.
What to expect?
- Keynotes: an inspiring and targeted conference program which will tackle topics such as advanced and innovative biomass pretreatment; technologies for biomass conversion and functionalization; extraction, separation and purification of biomass; process modelisation and analytical methods and tools; innovative tools; design of bioprocesses, advanced fermentation
- Business leads: expand your network and build new international partnership with the key players and experts of the sector. BIOKET is offering you lots of opportunities to meet your tomorrows partners such as networking breaks and dinner or the pre-scheduled B2B meetings
- Business and technology promotion: a large area will be dedicated for the exhibition and the poster session
- EU project workshops: VALUEMAG and IBISBA (Industrial Biotechnology Innovation and Synthetic Biology Accelerator)
Who will attend?
- Biobased products producers
- First and second transformation actors
- Chemical, biotech and engineering companies
- Feedstocks suppliers
- Equipment manufacturer
- R&D and technical centers
Find out more about the event and the programme at: